Hello Maria Cristina Ramos & everyone else

04-Okt-2004 15:50, you wrote:

> This has nothing to do with Lynn's problem, but I'd like to know
> what's the "Follow up". I know it's a header item you can turn on and
> off, but what is it precisely?

Its a reference (actually, the header that contains this "follow up"
information is called "references" and not follow-up) to previous messages
in the conversation - like saying "this message (that you are writing) is a
follow-up to these other messages (as given in the references header)".

The entries in this field are so called "Message IDs". Those are unique
identifiers for each message created on the client-side, ie. by TheBat!

TheBat! can use this conversation to view a conversation in threads (press
ALT-1 to see it if you do not already do so *g*).

 Alexander (http://www.neurowerx.de - ICQ 238153981)
 using v3.0.1 RC3 on Windows XP Pro Service Pack 2

Man is still the best computer that we can put aboard a spacecraft - and
the only one that can be mass-produced with unskilled labor. -- Wernher von
Braun