Hello Alexander!

On Monday, October 04, 2004, 10:39 AM, you wrote:

MB>> In View, select Message Headers.
MB>> Look down your long list of choices. Be sure X-Rogues is checked.

ASK> Erm... this is not checked here and it still shows the images in
ASK> the header pane. Displaying the x-rogues header itself only shows
ASK> the handle here, in addition to the picture.

You are right. I stand corrected. But IIRC, this used to be necessary.

So, what's wrong with Lynn's set-up that the pictures are not
displaying in her headers?

Maybe she just needed to close and re-launch The Bat! We haven't heard
from her yet, this morning.

Mary
:Trill:
The Bat! 3.0.1 RC3 on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 2