10/4/2004

MB> Now that the wiki Bat documentation pages are launched and now that
MB> all the hard time we had with the Roguemoticon and PCWSmiley Smileys
MB> zip files over the weekend seems to past--Leif believes he has fixed
MB> the code, and I've been monitoring closely all day and I believe he
MB> has fixed it, also--

Actually, the wiki is a lot more important than the
rogues, so I'm glad his attention was there ...

You knew it had to be some dumb thing, it was, and now I,
too, can move on to something more important!

--
Lynn
:Hawthorne: :usaflag: :canadaflag:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]         * * *    Aun Aprendo
I'd rather be WARP'ed    * * *      Team OS/2
http://www.turriff.net

TBv.3.0.1 RC3
NT5 SP4