==============Original message text===============
From: WilWilWil <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: Tuesday, October 5, 2004, 12:29:12 AM
Subject: Memory explode with TB - Act 2
W> It seems that my memory explode (150 MO now) and cpu to, just when I try
W> to answer 2 mails from the same person. Other answers seem to be OK with
W> other sender...

W> Is it possible ? CPU can reach 99% !

===========End of original message text===========
I do tests all the night !

Problem is with V3 ! So, I clean registry, uninstall TB3, clean HDD, reinstall V2, and
only restore mail folders............

..........Nothing changes ! When I try to answer any mails of my friend, TB2.12 freeze
and memory explode now to 200MO with CPU to 99% !

Something very strange : for tests, I 've looked at my mails archive folder, and try
to answer an old mail of this friend, a mail that I already answered in the pas
without any problem : TB freeze to now !

I 've tried to disable rogues, pcwsmilies, filters, and so on...

I've tried TB V2.12, TB3, and now TB 3.0.1 RC3 ! Nothing changes, always the same
problem !

I was about to order V3, but now, I'm very sad because and I 'm afraid with TB. What
will I do if I can't answer the mails of my friends which is 80% of my correspondence.

Please, say me there is a solution !

--
WilWilWil
:flag-france: