==============Original message text===============
From: Gerard
To: "WilWilWil on tbudl"
Date: Tuesday, October 5, 2004, 6:11:53 PM
Subject: M A Y D A Y ! ! ! -Memory explode with TB - Act 2

G> ON Tuesday, October 5, 2004, 3:44:52 PM, you wrote:
W>> PS you say I have Mailman Mimdel software. What is this ? A
W>> software I don't know on my system ! Spyware ?

G> Hi WilWilWil,

G> One of the headers in your e-mail is:

G> It can be on your system or with your ISP. I do not know this one at I do
G> not want to know either if it filters my e-mail :-/

G> But I see your problem is HTML e-mail, at least you found the problem Now
G> al that is left is to convince you to stop using HTML in e-mails and you have
G> come to the number 1 place for that

G> :grin:

===========End of original message text===========
I keep all my sent e-mails in an archive folder and with a full text search even in
headers, I find no string = ' Mailman Mimdel'

Isn't it possible that it 's your system that filter my mail an add this header on my
mail after you receipt it ?

PS : what means ISP ?

PS2 : I want to use HTML mails to be convenient and in respectful with what want my
correspondents, as I do with lists when I use PlainText ! ;-)
--
WilWilWil
:flag-france:

TB 3.0