ON Wednesday, October 6, 2004, 12:07:55 AM, you wrote:
W> I keep all my sent e-mails in an archive folder and with a full text
W> search even in headers, I find no string = ' Mailman Mimdel'

Then it must be your ISP who is adding them. If you look at your headers as
they arrive at this list you can clearly se them. Here are a few:

Subject: Re[2]: M A Y D A Y ! ! ! -Memory explode with TB - Act 2

BTW, no need to keep your mail in "archive" folders. TB! can handle large
numbers of folders and  enormous amounts of e-mail in one folder. It is one
of he reasons I like so much. Some people use an archiving system/program
for mail they do not need access to regularly but which to want to keep for
prosperity.

W> Isn't it possible that it 's your system that filter my mail an add
W> this header on my mail after you receipt it ?

Looking at the position in the mail I would say they are yours or from your
ISP. I use an "old school" ISP who believes in direct unchanged access.

W> PS : what means ISP ?

ISP =Internet Service Provider, the company that you pay for Internet
access.

W> PS2 : I want to use HTML mails to be convenient and in respectful
W> with what want my correspondents, as I do with lists when I use
W> PlainText ! ;-)

I was only joking. ;-)

 Gerard
Being careful, tightening up, and trying to steer the ball will likely
cause disaster. Good golfers gain control over the ball by feeling that
they are giving up control.

Using The Bat! v3.0 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2