Hi Bill,

Tuesday, October 26, 2004, 7:12:56 AM, you wrote:

BM> Can't confirm. I copied and pasted your filter and only changed the
BM> target folder to one of my subfolders. Next, I sent myself a message
BM> from [EMAIL PROTECTED] The test mail was moved properly to my
BM> target folder.

  Thanks for experimenting with it. The only difference I notice in our
  setups that you are using the "Pro" version of The Bat! (I am using
  the "Home" version) and the BayesIT! plugin that I am NOT using. We
  are both using XP Pro with SP2.

BM> Are you sure that your folder exists?

  Yes, I selected it from the list of folders when I created the filter.

BM> Try this. Right click on a message from [EMAIL PROTECTED] and
BM> select "Test Filters." Check "Incoming mail," uncheck everything
BM> else and click OK.

BM> What does the dialog say?

  It says, "Processed by: New Rule. Actions performed:"  What does that
  tell us?  Does the fact that nothing follows the "Actions performed:"
  portion indicate that no actions were performed, which is consistent
  with what I am seeing?  If you perform you own test on your copy of my
  filter, do you get the same message that I get or something else?

--
Regards,
 Perry