On Tuesday, October 26, 2004 at 5:34:35 AM [GMT -0500], Perry Nelson
wrote:

> Done. However, the outcome is the same. The dialog reports that it
> was filtered, but the message isn't moved.

.. but filtered by what?

Are you sure it's being filtered by the correct filter and that
another filter isn't getting at it first?

I'd try putting the problem filter at the top of the filter list and
try again.

--
-= Allie =-
..... Political panjandrums prologize pedantic paronomasia.