Hi,

On Thursday, November 18, 2004 at 11:57:36 AM, WilWilWil wrote:

> Since this morning, when I go to filters of my accounts, in
> "Incoming rules", I can see my 10 rules like yesterday, but more,
> there is now a sub-folder created named "Moving in Hooks" !

> I never saw that before, and I'm sure I've not created this
> folder. I'm sure because TB authorize me to create rules in
> "Incoming mail" section but not folders...

Isn't "hook" an other name for someone known ? I remember that an
install from fresh (not under a previous install) create a special
rule and a special folder but don't remember its name. I guess it was
"Known people" or something like that.

I tried to find "hook" in help and found "Adressing your message".
--
Ludovic LE MOAL
The Bat! 3.0.1.33 on Windows 98 4.10