Hello Greg,

> Wednesday, November 24, 2004, 3:37:17 PM, Jurgen Haug wrote:

>> Where and what do I have to change so that TB can work with the temp files
>> again?

> Well I suspect if you are on a NTFS drive that you will have to give
> rights to the path where temp files are stored to the limited user.

hmm, I don't get it, it's not in the 'my documents' section of that user, but
it's in the path of the 'documents and settings' for that specific user!?!?
Shouldn't that be okay for programs then? Opera didn't have any problem with it.

 Jürgen
:eu-flag3: :de-bw: :safaribears:

"Ich kann nicht tanzen, ich bin Deutscher""

Using The Bat! v3.0.2.4 Rush, Opera v7.54.3865 on WinXP Home v2600 SP2

* PGP key available on request: send mail with subject 'PGP key request'