Hi,

Greg Strong [21.11.2004 18:52]:
Sunday, November 21, 2004, 7:02:00 AM, Mica Mijatovic wrote:
You could do that by searching for messages using "Advanced" tab in
"Message Finder" (F7), where you could do that by date(s) in "all
accounts".

Now this sounds too easy. I could do this every two or three months. Great!

This is probably the fastest on a 1 time basis although no threading
(Alt+0) should be used before selecting all (Ctrl+A) and deleting.
Thanks for the advice.

Instead of deleting could also export to file for safe keeping if
desired.

I did not see any option for that in the Message Finder. But I think you propose putting them in a folder and then archiving the folder.

Thank you, Kariem

________________________________________________ Current version is 3.0.1.33 | 'Using TBUDL' information: http://www.silverstones.com/thebat/TBUDLInfo.html