Hello Roelof,
Sunday, February 13, 2005, 9:34:10 AM, you wrote:

RO> On Sun, 13 Feb 2005 09:15:53 -0600GMT (13-2-2005, 16:15 +0100, where I
RO> live), you wrote:

SC>> Actually this is not quite what I was referring to. I have some groups
SC>> of  people   I  send  mail  to.  For  example  the  executive of  the
SC>> Paramedic Association I belong to. When I select to send to this group
SC>> it  puts  the line PAM Exec in the To: line and not the peoples names.
SC>> When this happens I no greeting at all.

RO> When it's only some AB groups that have this problem,. then you might
RO> check whether you've got an AB template for those groups.

It is not an Address book template, although I could let Anson off the
hook and use an AB Template to solve my problem  :)
I  just  checked  and  when  I select the group I end up with
PAM  Exec<List>  on the To: line. I assume this is the problem because
there are no names to select. I was thinking of a solution like if the
address is a group then just use a Hello All type greeting.

--
 Stuart                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Using The Bat! v3.0.2.10 on Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222  A