Hello Alexander,

> I told them that TheBat is not a forged MUA, but I have little hope that it
> will actually change anything, this topic has been brought up often enough
> and nothing has changed ever since.

Yes, it is a difficult battle. What I did was to let the recipients know
that their sysadmin or postmaster is blocking the newsletter they have
subscribed to because they want to receive it.

Miguel A. Urech (El Escorial - Spain)
Using The Bat! v3.0.2.10

Winamp Playing: Vernon Neilly and G-Fire - LFO. (Smoothjazz.Com - The
worlds best Smooth Jazz - Live From Monterey Bay)