Allie Martin wrote on Monday, March 28, 2005 3:30:23 PM (687 Beats):

> Actually, no. It'll just work, but it wouldn't be as fast as if you had
> all message bodies locally cached.

Well, the only "search" method that works for me, is the alt-click-method
(how do i return from those search results to normal view). The other two
don't work.

Funny too is, that i can't quoute mails with F4, i only get a blank
template - only a reply works.

--
Regards,
Ralph    |    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]     |    PGP Key ID: 0x5F1A33E3