Hi Mica,

On Tuesday, April 05, 2005, at 1:45:42 PM PST, you wrote:

> This also made me to "forget" about any more serious
> security/privacy of such a sort of "protection", since actually all
> this mail of yours is *accessible* to anyone all the time,
> obviously, just by applying the method above.

Thanks! Considering the above, I decided to go about it in a different
way. :-)

I've created an encrypted volume (PGPdisk), and the entire "MAIL"
folder is now contained on this volume, and TB! can only access it
when the volume is mounted.

My computer is going to the doctor tomorrow for some upgrades and
maintenance work, and even though I trust the guy who will do the
work, I thought I would do this just to be safe (and I've been
thinking about doing this for a long time anyway).

Thanks again! :-)

--
Melissa

PGP public keys: http://www.kuviahunnihautik.tk/

TB! v2.12.00 on Windows XP 5.1.2600 Service Pack 2