Good evening TBUDL,

i use FastMail IMAP and The Bat! as my default email client. Now i have one
strange problem:

When i delete messages from my mail client, they are moved to trash and are
marked as deleted, when i log into the webinterface - but not "really" deleted.
Since they are marked for deletion, will they be deleted after some period of
time, or do i have to double delete them, when using my mail client?

--
 Regards,
  Ralph

Running The Bat! 3.5 on Windows XP 5.1.2600 SP2