Hello,

I want to use TheBat! reading and sending my emails through an anonymous proxy
server to hide my IP address. Is there anybody who has set up a similar
environment?

Note that is is not for sending massive spam mails but I'd like to hide my IP
address  when I'm using the Internet, i.e. I want to be totally invisible and
untraceable. If I'm browsing the web, I'm using a tunnel (proxy server
127.0.0.1:8080) that totally hides my identify (IP address) and that keeps no
logs of what I'm doing, where I've been, etc. Now I'm looking for a way to
remove the IP address from the e-mails I sent or change it into an anonymous
one.

Best regards,
 Dick
I got pulled over by a cop, and he said, 'do you know the speed limit
here is 55 miles per hour?'. So I said, 'oh, that's OK, I'm not going
that far.'-- Steven Wright

Using The Bat! v3.5 on Windows XP 5.1 Build  2600 Service Pack 2

Privacy is your right...only if you defend it:
http://www.metropipe.net/landing.cgi?id=cloggy