Hello Tony,

On 23 May 2005, 16:59 you wrote:

> I tried it as well and The Bat! won't work with PGP9. However there is
> another way, Allie will shout at me for telling you this but try enabling
> email proxy in PGP9. It works here with no problems.

Does this explain why your message ID is always something like
<mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>? Or is this the IP
address assigned by your router? Either way, TB! can't locate a
message with this type of ID. Same goes for Allie's messages, e.g.
<mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>.

--
As ever,
  .\\artin | ICQ 15893823

"People love chopping wood. In this activity one immediately sees
results." ALBERT EINSTEIN

IMAP Client: The Bat! Version 3.5 Return RC9
IMAPS Server: Dovecot | OS: Windows XP Professional (Service Pack 2)