G'day achdut,

> When I receive an e-mail with an attached document, I am unable to
> directly open the document with a double click because the file name
> for the document has a ".aq" exentension that is added to the file
> name.  This extension is added automatically to all received mail.

Are you by any chance using Outpost Firewall.  My Outpost Pro adds"aq"
(for attachment quarantine) to any e-mail attachments received which
match its preset list of file types. You can easily change the
nominated account types that are quarantined if this is what is
causing your problem, or totally disable e-mail checking (probably not
a good idea).

--
 Bob MoŽŽis
Thursday, 26 May 2005