a> When I receive an e-mail with an attached document, I am unable to
a> directly open the document with a double click because the file name
a> for the document has a ".aq" exentension that is added to the file
a> name.  This extension is added automatically to all received mail.
a> (Thus, in order to open the document I am forced to first save it to
a> my hard drive and then open it. This is a waste of time)

From  the  Main  screen:  Options,  Preferences  (Settings?), Warnings
panel,  set  (if  you want) the attach open/warning conditions to your
need.

(Sorry, I have v3 running and Hungarian v1 manual, so maybe I dont
remember the menu names correctly. But you will find it.)

--
Vili