Hello achdut.

--On 16 June 2005 02:15 -0500 you wrote about multiple e-mail account with
same name:

> Hi. I would appreciate it if someone could help me to figure out how
> to transition my e-mail setup from an ISP to a private domain.

> When I attempt to set up a "new account" the prompt tells me that any
> name I use must be different from one that is already being used.

Can't you just edit your existing POP/SMTP server details and change them
to your new  private domain servers details.

That way your existing account complete with existing folders will still be
used only pointing to your new domain. You may still have to edit the odd
filter or two so that they don't filter on your old address.

--
Tony.