Hello achdut & everyone else,

on 16-Jun-2005 at 09:15 you (achdut) wrote:

> When I attempt to set up a "new account" the prompt tells me that any
> name I use must be different from one that is already being used.

Thats just a name. You could rename your old account to "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" and
set up a new account named "[EMAIL PROTECTED]". You can do that in the Account
Properties (from the Account menu).

Do you want to use BOTH accounts?

If not, you can do as Tony said and simply change the server address for
POP and SMTP to your new one.

If you want to use both the new and the old account, you have to copy the
existing filters to the new account. If you filter messages from the new
account to the folders of the old account, you have to be careful with the
identity you're using (in other words, the FROM: address).

 Alexander (http://www.neurowerx.de - ICQ 238153981)

Everybody is talking about the weather but nobody does anything about
it. -- Mark Twain