Hi, everyone.

"Alexander S. Kunz" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> then wrote:
> Avi is using v1.62r, that version has neither common filters nor virtual
> folders. :-}

That is true. Does this make me a Luddite? ;-)  So, it seems I could
either set up duplicate folders during the period both accounts are
active, and once I terminate the old account, I could just move all the
mail in the folders (of which there are about 25-30) in the old account to
the identical folders in the new accounts, or, upgrade and set up virtual
folders.

Are there any distinct advantages, for my purposes, in having the latest
and greatest version of The Bat?

--
Avi
Avram Sacks