   ***^\     ."_)~~
 ~( __ _"o   Was another beautiful day, Mon, 20 Jun 2005,
   @  @      at 19:50:35 +0100, when MFPA wrote:

> Hi

> On Sunday 19 June 2005 at 5:56:22 PM, in
> <mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Thomas Fernandez wrote:

>> Hello MFPA,

>> On Sun, 19 Jun 2005 17:35:15 +0100 GMT (19/06/2005, 23:35 +0700 GMT),
>> MFPA wrote:

M>>> Is it not possible in TB! to have a specific folder for Drafts?

>> No, "drafts" in TB are just "parked messages" in the Outbox.

> And "parking" the message in the outbox (rather than just saving
> it there) is the only difference between "Save" and "Save Draft",
> right?

"Saving in Outbox" is actually "Queue in Outbox" [Shift+F2], when a
message is saved and ready for catapulting/sending (not parked [in]!).

"Save Draft" [Alt+F2] saves the message, in Outbox, _and_ is parking it
[in] (making it thusly "immovable").

So the difference is in the presence of the quality of movability.
Hence, Shift+F2 gives to the message 100% of movability/freedom to go
(away), while Alt+F2 gives it "0%" of it.

NB: Something "between" would be if for the message would be possible to
keep it on a rubber band, sort of, when the message could go around, in
a measure, sensing a sense of a certain personal "freedom", swanking a
trifle, but nevertheless couldn't "go away" permanently/definitely. It
would be for situations of a type "shell I send it, shell I not", where
you would occasionally hear the specific sound of this rubber band
(which might be even erotic sometimes, but let's not indulge too much in
the moment, since over teasing is not good for concentration, and could
bring to a too sharp bite[s] even; or even even more).

Hmm... It's so (s)well, peachy and slap-up said that should be included
in the Official Help. Now!

- --
Mica
PGP keys nestled at: http://bardo.port5.com/pgpkeys/
[Earth LOG: 293 day(s) since v3.0 unleashing]
OSs: Windows 98 SE Micro Lite Professional IVa Enterprise Millennium
     with nestled ZipSlack(tm) Linux 9.1, and, for TB sometimes,
     Gentoo and Vector Linuxes via Wine...
 ~~~ For PM please use my full address as it is *exactly* given in my
                     "From|Reply To" field(s). ~~~