Hello wonderful Marck D Pearlstone,

den 6 juli 2005, 16:35:12, du skrev:

MDP> Dear Qe3ee,

MDP> @6-Jul-2005, 16:23 +0200 (06-Jul 15:23 UK time) qe3ee [Q] in
MDP> mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED] said:

Q>>   Varm Summer Greatings all ye "The Batered" users.

Q>>   I  have indeed tried to find an answer to this question but gone dev
/null on
Q>>   this.
Q>>   Q:  Is  there  a  way to reprogram the e-mailaccounts viewpane namely the
tab
Q>>   called "Unread" and "Virtual"
Q>>   What    I   would   like  to  do  is  to highlight mails replied by ME in
one
Q>>   of those tabs.
Q>>   I  have  allready   three   more  tabs  and the screen is to narrow.
Q>>   -Could it be shanged?

MDP> Create a virtual folder called "Replies" and specify the source as all
MDP> folders and filter by "From" (you) and "Subject" (contains Re:).

 I  got that virtual folder now however I might not get it all the way with the
 filters.
 Maybe   the  vocabulary  has  changed  between  the  bat 2.12 and v3.5? I have
 Sender, Receiver and so forth in the tab "Filter" in the Virtual folder.

 I  have  laborated  with  various  values from the kludges.
 Example: From: yourname <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 only filters the threads that i have replied my self
 - i.e. it only filters threads someoneelse started.

 How do I mark mails that I want to "watch to be replied". If I right click the
 sent mail and choses "Watch replies in..." nothing happens.
 How may I use  the   filtering   capacity under the
 Account" -> "Sorting/Options filters" -> "Replied Messages"?

 Thankyou for getting me THIS far!

--
greetings from a warm and sunny holiday sweden,
 qe3ee                       mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

E fructu arbor cognoscitur

if this mail has a virus please throw it away and notify me :)