Hi, everyone.

Is it possible to copy mail from multiple inboxes into a "super" inbox so
that the separate inboxes don't require individual checking?

As part of my spam solution, I recently set up five e-mail accounts that I
use regularly, plus two, provided by my ISP  that receive mostly spam
since I don't use those accounts for anything.  [Of the five that I use,
two are private domains, one for private correspondence and one for
professional, work-related correspondence.  Two others are g-mail accounts
that I use only for e-mail lists and one is a g-mail account for online
purchases, correspondence with vendors, or anyone who might be inclined to
"share" my address with business partners.]   Filters are set up on all
five accounts to sort, based on subject.  After about one month I have yet
to receive ANY spam in any of these five accounts even though I have no
spam filters set up.   So what's the problem?

The problem is having to check FIVE inboxes for personal, non-filtered
correspondence!  It's confusing for my wife and time-consuming for me.

What I would like to have happen is this:  when mail is downloaded, any
mail that would otherwise go into an inbox for any of the five accounts
that I use, would ALSO be  *copied* to a super inbox.  I would only have
to check the "super" inbox and not the five individual ones for mail.
Although I don't ordinarily delete mail, I would delete what goes into the
super inbox, after checking it--say after a week or so, but since that
mail was only *copied* from the other inboxes, it would remain in the
other inboxes, even if deleted from the "super" inbox.

Can anyone suggest to me how to set this up?

Thanks!!!

--
Avi

Avram Sacks
Chicago
using The Bat ver. 1.62r on MS XP professional (sp2)