David Huber <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
at 07/29/2005 02:16 PM wrote regarding my question about setting up a
"super inbox"

>To do all this, I suggest that you instead create a new virtual common
>folder, and set it to watch the five inboxes you want to watch. Then
>you don't need to worry about filters, either, and whatever you do in
>the virtual folder will be done also in the folder that is being
>watched (so if you delete an email in the virtual folder, you are
>really deleting it from the real folder). This way, when you reply to
>an email, it will reply from whatever account that email resides in.

and Stuart Cuddy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 07/29/2005 02:18 PM also suggested
setting up a virtual inbox.

Thanks to both of you.  It sounds like the virtual inbox is the way to go.
 How do I set up a virtual common folder?  And where is it set up?
And, since it is a virutal common folder, does it also take up disk space?
 That is, if the volume of mail in the five inboxes is "X", is the volume
of mail in te super inbox also "x" such that the total volume on the drive
is now "2x"?

--

Avi

Avram Sacks
using The Bat ver. 1.62r on MS XP professional (sp2)