Hello Greg,

To recap, my original question was on how to set up a "super" inbox
that would contain within it, duplicates of inbox mail for several
different e-mail accounts. Mary Bull suggested a "common" inbox,
others suggested a "virtual" inbox.  That seemed appealing to me
because it would not take up additional disk space; however you and
other have said my version of The Bat (1.62r) lacked virtual folder
capability.  (Perhaps a reason for me to finally upgrade, eh?)

On Saturday, July 30, 2005, 10:30:45 AM, you wrote:

GS> Not to put a damper on your potential solution, but I don't believe
GS> virutual folders existed until after v1. I am looking at your
GS> signature line:

What is a "common folder" and how does it differ from a "virtual
folder?"

If the common folder is a real folder into which mail is
filtered, then, I would have to go back to my original thought of
deleting mail from the common folder after so many days. I would
assume that unlike a virtual folder, mail deleted from the common
folder would not result in the same item being deleted from the
original inbox that it was in. What return address does a reply from
when sent from within a common inbox?

--
Avi

Avram Sacks