Martin Webster on tbudl wrote:

>> 3) My domain provider recently started offering POP and SMTP over SSL.
>>    I'd love to use it.  Unfortunately for me, I need to access it with
>>    pop.fancy.org, and the host's certificate says their domain name.

> Yes, this is possible. You need to copy the certificate into your
> Address Book trusted CA section.

How do I do this? My address book has a "Certum CA Directory",
"Netcenter Member Directory", and "Verisign", although I don't know
what any of them mean and there's no info in the help file on them (I
thought they had to do with LDAP for some reason, but don't know why I
thought that now). Right-clicking gives me a menu where I can add new
contacts or groups, but neither of those seem appropriate as I just
want to add a certificate that says, "when you get this domainx
certificate, it's ok if you're connecting to domainy."

thx,
-tom!