On Thursday, September 15, 2005, 9:45:44 PM, Thomas Fernandez <[EMAIL
PROTECTED]> wrote:

(snip)

TF> Let's have the same discussion every year. Or, instead, please read
TF> the reason in favour of allowing images to be downloaded from the 'net
TF> in the wishlist entry.

(snip)

Ritlabs refusal - or inability - to implement this is by now inexcusable. I was
really hoping that the latest version would allow the USER to CHOOSE whether or
not to display inline images. Like Thunderbird. Like Outlook. Like Gmail, for
heaven's sake. It's not 1998 any longer, and the text-only purists are now only
a very tiny minority of email users. WHAT IS THE HOLDUP???

Ritlabs (do they even monitor this list) - IT'S REALLY REALLY REALLY getting
more and more BURDENSOME to use TB as more and more emails are IMPOSSIBLE to
read without launching the html attachment. I'm talking stuff from Microsoft,
PayPal, eBay, and MANY more senders of some of my most critical email!

jon (who will be dropping TB just as soon as I can find an alternative email
client that has the great folder-specific templates and macro capabilities of
TB...)
--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]