Tuesday, September 20, 2005, 17:03:26, Thomas wrote:

FB>>   And if I play around in the "View Mode setup" dialog I can't find
FB>>   any option to get rid of the "empty" lines.

> Hm. The thing is I cannot reproduce the empty lines. Maybe somebody
> else can help better.

Just to clarify what I mean with empty lines I took this image:
http://holly.ko2000.nu/fredsinbox.png

As you can se all the mails from each sender is grouped but I will not
see the Subject or Received date of the last e-mail without expanding
each thread.

Sorting and everything still works like it should, it is just that I
can't get a good overview of all the e-mails ;(.

--
/Fredrik

The Bat! 3.60.07 on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 2