Hello Bob,

Saturday, November 5, 2005, 12:22:30 AM, you wrote:

BM> Yes that is definitely the problem - well I'm almost sure :-) . Check
BM> the box and insert a limit over which K9 isn't to check messages and
BM> you hopefully won't see it fouling up on the large messages any more.

Well, I set K9's limit to 10,000KB (which should be 10megs) and ticked
the box. I then sent myself the same 6meg message I've been playing
with from my wife's side of the computer using TB. It took almost 10
minutes to send but it went. I then fetched it using Outlook Express
(sorry) because I've been using that program to test all this and it's
configured to leave messages on the server. Outlook express (which is
not using K9 or any other spam filter) was able to fetch it with no
trouble.

I then switched back to TB and tried to fetch it. Nothing came in and
my connection timed out. More than willing to give TB another chance,
I told TB to try fetching again. This time it did fetch the whole
message including the large attachments. I hate intermittent problems.

 Jack                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Now running TB! v2.11.02 from
Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 - Service Pack 2