Hello Jurgen,

On Wed, 9 Nov 2005 21:55:47 +0100GMT Jurgen Haug wrote:

>> Here it works as expected. The behaviour you describe is probably due to
>> your new mail template. How does it look like?

JH> like this:

JH> %QINCLUDE="AddRogue"%ACCOUNT="Jurgen"%NOUSEPGP
JH> Hallo,

JH> %Cursor

JH> --

I cannot see anything strange there. When I send a link from IE, the
main account is used but no template and I have the standard Windows
text
Die Nachricht kann jetzt mit folgender Datei oder Link als Anlage gesendet
werden:
Verknüpfung mit: http://www.
and I have the link as attachment.

But trying to send from firefox just opens a new mail with the link in
the body. Completing the address and than clicking in the body window
replaces the link by the new mail template. But: when I edit the body
before filling the address field, the body text is kept.
Just a workaround.

--
hth,
Feli

The Bat! 3.62.14 on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 2
BayesIt! 0.8.4