On Wednesday, November 23, 2005, 22:10:15, Alexander S. Kunz wrote:

> In the case that you only have one email address, a possible solution would
> be an IMAP account, were the mails stay on the server "forever" and you
> only read them at home with your email program of choice.

Don't suggest that to Outlook (Express) user - from my experiences, the IMAP
support in Outlook (even 2003) is awful at best (and very confusing to
inexperienced user), and I wouldn't count on OE to have it any better.

--
< Jernej Simoncic ><><><><>< http://deepthought.ena.si/ >

The secret of success is sincerity. Once you can fake that, you've got it made.
       -- Glyme's Formula for Success