Hello Thomas Fernandez & everyone else,

on 27-Nov-2005 at 04:33 you (Thomas Fernandez) wrote:

>>> If I had a hex editor, what would I be looking for in that file?

ASK>> Take a look if there's still some messages inside.

> Trying to manually salvage some messages, OK.

Exactly. XVI32 has these nice functions "delete to cursor" and "delete from
cursor" so you can trim anything useful you find and save it to disk.

> Does anybody know whether Roelof's tip *should* have worked?

If the .bin file is re-built to already contain enough information that
makes it a .tbb file, yes. I've done this myself before, and it worked.

 Alexander (http://www.neurowerx.de - ICQ 238153981)

I'm just glad it'll be Clark Gable who's falling on his face and not
Gary Cooper. -- Gary Cooper on his decision not to take the leading
role in "Gone With The Wind."