Hello lex & everyone else,

on 27-Nov-2005 at 13:00 you (lex) wrote:

> Do I need to archive mail or something to have the bat! running normal
> again, or is there a fault somewhere. Normally, I use to have my email
> client on oall the time i'm behind a pc, that isn't possible now...

Do you run the folder maintenance regularly? If not, I'd do that (make a
backup first, then do a complete folder maintenance and check to compress
the folders & delete old messages).

And update to the latest release version 3.62.14 as Miguel suggested.

 Alexander (http://www.neurowerx.de - ICQ 238153981)

Deliplayer2 is playing: "Chung Kuo" (5:31) by Vangelis
     from the 1979 album 'China'