Hello Alexander!

On Sunday, November 27, 2005, 11:30 AM, you wrote:

>> ... a little patience would have been all that was necessary ...

> Come on, there was one post that was rude, the others were mostly
> helpful, you're sounding as if the poor guy was slapped with fish by
> everyone...

The thing is, most of you guys and gals are so far from beginnerhood
that it's hard for you to know where to start helping someone as
confused as Bob obviously was.

I think it's mostly feelings of guilt about my own lack of response
that keep me writing about this. Because I might have been able to
break everything down into simple enough steps to help Bob be
successful. I'm only 3 years away from complete newbie-hood.

I'm not ashamed of my priorities, of my choice to give my time to my
pet in her life-threatening crisis. But I still feel very bad that I
think I knew how to explain getting Transport set up for The Bat! and
couldn't make the time for it when it was needed.

Mary
The Bat! 3.63.05 (Beta) on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 2