Hello MAU,

On Tue, 13 Dec 2005 you wrote in <mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

M> I don't use Smartbat at all but, have you tried right-clicking just
M> anywhere inside it to get the context menu?

Just as a follow up I'd still like some way to tell you if the three
"autoformatting, autowrap and justify on wrap" are on or off as there's
absolutely no indication as to which way they're set.

M> I can even see a 'Paste formatted' option, which I don't know what it
M> does but the name seems to suggest something

Unfortunately it doesn't paste formatted from Word but it was so easy to
align all my lists with the Tab button that it only took a few minutes.

--
Regards,
Richard

Holiday in France: http://perso.wanadoo.fr/lazyhomes/holiday.html