Hello Luca & everyone else,

on 25-Dez-2005 at 11:53 you (Luca) wrote:

>>> No. I don't want format flowed. I want at least one typing mode capable
>>> to automatically reformat paragraphs separated by *one* hit of my
>>> return key when I'm editing the message, *and* I want to send my
>>> messages with hard returns at the end of each line.

>> *shrug* Then use MicroEd and turn on auto-formatting.

> Oh, please ... MicroEd can't do as above (and you know it :-)

You can turn auto-formatting in MicroEd on & off easily with CTRL+SHIFT+F
and have almost what you need. It won't spare you from hitting return twice
when you want to create a real paragraph, however. Because *paragraphs* are
separated with an empty line usually. :-)

There's always a certain point where automatisms fail. Microsoft Word is
driving me insane frequently because of that.

 Alexander (http://www.neurowerx.de - ICQ 238153981)

Usenet is like a herd of performing elephants with diarrhea - massive,
mind-boggling amounts of excrement when you least expect it. -- Gene
Spafford, 1992