Hello Elaine!

On Sunday, January 29, 2006, 9:11 PM, you wrote:

>> It is difficult because people are afraid that
>> if you and I can download pictures from the
>> internet, their mother's PC is in danger. That's
>> the only reason for the anti-lobby.

> Do mothers use this program?  I'm 70 and one of
> the few using it on some very large mailing lists.
> Neither young nor old seem to consider the
> program, many never heard of it, those who have,
> have no interest.  I thought all the senior
> mothers/grandmothers/great-grandmothers were using
> OE, Netscape and Thunderbird.

Excepting me and thee, Elaine? I'm 78 and therefore might qualify as
Big Sister to most 8th decade seniors--although there are a few
Brother Batties posting who were born in the 1920s even ahead of me.
;)

Nice to see you again here, brief and cogent, as always. :)

Mary
The Bat! 3.70.06 "Qigong" (Beta) on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 2