Hello Stephane,

On Mon, 13 Feb 2006 15:24:36 +0100 GMT (13/02/2006, 21:24 +0700 GMT),
Stephane Bouvard [ML] wrote:

SBM> TB can display html, as today some people prefer to send html into
SBM> emails, and if those emails include pictures, TB can display those
SBM> pictures, but if those html emails contain some options spécific to a
SBM> browser and not a mail client, like http request, TB will not act like a
SBM> browser but allow you to open the mail in your choosed browser easily.

Have you received HTML mails with some pictures attached and others
not? Show me a way to display the mail in its completeness.

Also kindly note that HTML mails (especially newsletters) are a fact,
we cannot discuss them away. I would like my email client to display
them completely, if I so choose.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

If you look like your passport picture, you probably need the trip.

Message reply created with The Bat! 3.70.06 "Qigong" (Beta)