Hallo Robert,

On Thu, 16 Feb 2006 08:21:08 -0500GMT (16-2-2006, 14:21 +0100, where I
live), you wrote:

RF> What I meant to say was simply folder as in I wanted to put all my
RF> mail from the TBudl forum into a folder

In that case it isn't possible to delete the 'NORTON ANTISPAM' tag
from the subject line.

RF> Norton Antis has a allowed list and a blocked list. When I get mail
RF> from some one I know and it goes into the spam folder (in outlook) I
RF> simply say this is not spam and it puts it into my inbox and then adds
RF> that persons address to my address book, but there are still problems,
RF> some of my allowed list people keep going into the spam folder no
RF> matter what I do....there is a rules section that I am experimenting
RF> with where you set up rules for specific sets of e-mail messages,
RF> however I am not sure how to coordinate that with TB!

I don't use Norton myself, so I can't point you to an exact solution,
but you could try whether it's possible to set TBUDL in the whitelist.
The real sender from these list messages is not the person mentioned
in the From header, but list itself as stated in the Sender header. So
you could try to whitelist [EMAIL PROTECTED]

--
Groetjes, Roelof

I've got all this emotional baggage and no claim check. - SLR

The Bat! 3.70.10 "Qigong" (Beta)
Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2
1 pop3 account, server on LAN
OTFE enabled
P4 3GHz
2 GB RAM