Hello vitalie,

On Tue, 21 Mar 2006 16:43:16 +0200 GMT (21/03/2006, 21:43 +0700 GMT),
vitalie vrabie wrote:

>> How do I go about? The AB in Voyager is empty, so an overwrite would
>> be OK.

vv> try an import from ABD files (unencrypted addrbooks).

Great, this worked for the default AB. Including Favourites. Thanks.

I also have a second AB, and when I create this in Voyager, it asks
where to import from - but allows only EBD files. When navigating to
the appropriate directory on my HD and keying in *.abd, the desired AB
will be shown, but cannot be imported into Voyager. "E:/.../*.abd
already exist, overwrite?" E: is on my HD, the USB stick is F:.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

If a man speaks in the forest and there is no woman around to hear
him, is he still wrong?