Hello Andreas,

Andreas> Peter Kerekes wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> I have a folder "Junk Mail" using Bayes Filter Plug-in. I set FOLDER |
>> PROPERTIES | NAME - Junk Mail |to Keep messages in the base for
>> (days): choose 1 and tick.
>>
>> But is doesn't work for some reason. I have over 500, all since I last
>> manually deleted.
>>
>> Why isn't it automatically deleting the ones over a day old?

Andreas> I assume only read mails get deleted. Are these junk messages marked
read?

Andreas> Andreas

Current version is 3.71.03 | 'Using TBUDL' information: Andreas>

yes.

BTW. your sig delimiter doesn't work. For your info

 Peter                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

The BAT 3.72.08 (Beta),
Windows 2000, Service Pack 4