Hello Peter,

>>> I have a folder "Junk Mail" using Bayes Filter Plug-in. I set FOLDER |
>>> PROPERTIES | NAME - Junk Mail |to Keep messages in the base for
>>> (days): choose 1 and tick.
>>>
>>> But is doesn't work for some reason. I have over 500, all since I last
>>> manually deleted.

There is another way and more secure... Can't mention 3rd party names
here but there are programs out there that will do a fine job of
deleting these files not only in TB but the rest of your system as
well to keep your system secure. All you have to do is periodically
run this program and it will delete the Messages.TBB and Messages.TBI
from your Junk folder. These files will automatically re-create
themselves with a clean folder. You can do this with your Trash folder
as well...

 Tim                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]