Hallo Tim,

On Wed, 19 Apr 2006 22:07:00 -0700GMT (20-4-2006, 7:07 +0100, where I
live), you wrote:

TH> Email me separately and I will give you that information.  I'm new to
TH> TBUDL and thus I am not sure what the policies are of openly promoting 3rd
TH> party software...trying not to break any rules...

<moderator on>
Mentioning other software with regard to their interaction with The
Bat! is never off topic.
Extensive threads about configuring third party software that could be
used with TB in some remote way are strongly discouraged.
There's a wide area between these two points, just keep in mind that
your messages need to have a point of reference to TB and that the
moderation team is the final judge, but until now we've only killed
threads and kept the posters alive.
<moderator off>

--
Groetjes, Roelof

In spite of the cost of living, it's still popular.

The Bat! 3.72.10 (Beta)
Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2
1 pop3 account, server on LAN
OTFE enabled
P4 3GHz
2 GB RAM