Hi Peter,

>>How can you be so sure about that, being tagged on your side?

AS> Because  when my recipient reply to me they have something like that:
AS> "Re: [Suspected Spam] ....."

Ahhh...
No proof of some outgoing program / tool adding that line.
More like some incoming filter which adds it. As you wrote above: "
when my recipient reply to me"

It is not an incoming filter because the subject of the receipt confirmation that I get from MAILER-DAEMON says "Delivery report: [SUSPECTED SPAM] ...."

Did you check if your recipient received the msg including "[Suspected
Spam]" in the subject? What's the answer?

Yes they do receive. I strongly feel it is my ISP the main culprit. I suspect they have some sort of bayesian filter running and does not like something with the message header generated by TB!. I am trying to sort this out with them.

Thanks,
Arjun

One and only Ash. Find out all about her. Only on MSN Search http://server1.msn.co.in/profile/aishwarya.asp