Hi Ian,

AS> Yes they do receive. I strongly feel it is my ISP the main
AS> culprit. I suspect they have some sort of bayesian filter running
AS> and does not like something with the message header generated by
AS> TB!. I am trying to sort this out with them.

Well, I do know that the spam filter of Norton Internet Security will
add things to the Subject of incoming mail that is scanned for spam.

I think the ISP has such a filter but what puzzled me is that the filter operates on outgoing mail as well. It is weird.

As to why it does not happen with other mail clients, some spam
filters consider mail created by The Bat! is potential spam.

I have spoken longly with the ISP people and they possibly have found something that could be causing the problem. Like Roelof pointed to me in a private mail, it is definitely their SMTP filter that is adding the spam tag to my message. They promise to fix it on Monday!!!

I want to thank everyone for their precious help and for pointing me to the possible origin of the problems.

Regards,
Arjun

NRIs Zero balance Account. FREE Money Transfers with FREE DVD https://www.online.citibank.co.in/portal/rca_msntagofline.htm