Perry,

Sunday, August 13, 2006, 5:04:01 PM, you wrote:

PN>   Can you tell me what to change to cause this event to trigger
PN>   automatically every night as it should? I'll reiterate that if I
PN>   manually cause this scheduled event to execute immediately, it does
PN>   everything just exactly as it should.

I periodically have a problem with scheduler. My backup settings are
identical with the exception of the e-mail, and it works fine. But a
different task set within scheduler fails to run now after working
fine for over a year. Another one runs fine - most of the time. (I
have the same problem with the maintenance center: most folders get
purged according to the settings I have, but two do not even though
settings are identical to others.)

I don't know if it'll help, but try deleting the task and creating a
new one.

--
Cheers,
Rick