Hi

On Monday 2 October 2006 at 5:02:18 PM, in
<mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Thomas
Fernandez wrote:

> I view messages threaded by reference, too. Sort by: Descending Order.

Where would I find a setting to "Sort by: Descending Order", and
what does it mean?

M>> Unfortunately, when there are multiple replies to the same message,
M>> the replies are also listed newest first, so that moving from one
M>> message to the next does not take me through the thread in the
M>> order it was written. This makes it difficult to follow discussion
M>> when people reply to a message and refer to earlier replies to the
M>> same message.

> I use crtl-], so moving from one message to the next will allow me to
> view the responses in the order they were written in the subthreads.

> This is very convenient, maybe you want to try crtl-] instead of
> crtl-rightarrow.

I'll look into that. I generally just use either the spacebar, the
down arrow, or click the message below the one I am reading on the
message list (I normally read in the preview pane).

MFPA

Change is inevitable except from a vending machine

Using The Bat! v3.80.06 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 1